-Ability to add multiple children/ex’s (co-parent)
-Copy full SMS conversations into correspondence at one time
-Custom date selection
-Calculates all expenditures automatically
-Email function to send data directly from the app in an HTML or plain text format
-Note area under each category to add additional information
-Side swipe function to change days/month
1) After installing the app you will be prompted to enter in a child/ex’s name and DOB. This must be done in order to proceed.
2) After entering the name and DOB, tap the check mark in the upper, right hand corner to save.
3) The entered name will now appear in the upper, left hand corner of the app below to the Divorce Log icon.
Bring the navigation drawer onto the screen by swiping from the left edge of the screen or by touching the application icon next to the Divorce Log icon. This will display the app’s main navigation options.
You have the ability to add multiple names. You should add names of all children and ex’s (co-parent). It’s important to document as much information as possible.
1) To add/edit names, go to the navigation drawer and select manage child/ex list.
2) Select the desired name to edit/delete or select the face icon in the upper, right hand corner of the app to add.
3) To save the information entered, select the check mark icon in the upper, right hand corner of the app. To delete a previously entered name, select the name and then the trash can icon in the upper, right hand corner. You will always be asked to confirm a deletion.
Changing user name
The user name is the name appearing at the top of the screen under the Divorce Log icon. This is to whom the entered information will be logged under.
1) Go to the navigation drawer to change user names.
2) Select desired name and all information will be automatically updated.
*When entering data always make sure you have the correct name at the top*
Adding an Event: Child Support or Alimony payments, Time spent with child, Correspondence, Expenses, or a Personal Note.
1) From the calendar view select the day in which the event took place or go to the action bar in the upper, right hand corner of the app.
2) A drop down menu of categories will appear if you selected the icon at the top.
3) If you selected the day on the calendar, the ‘add event’ tab will appear.
4) Select and choose your desired category.
5) Enter in all information and then tap the check mark in the upper, right hand corner of the app to save. The back arrow on your phone will take you back to the calendar without saving the information.
Always make sure you have the desired date entered in the date field after selecting a category. From the calendar view you may also press and hold on a day to bring up the list of categories.
1) Under each category there is an option to choose whether or not this is a one-time event or recurring.
2) If you choose the event as recurring, make sure you scroll down to adjust the date. You need to set the date for how long you want this to recur.
3) Save by selecting the check mark icon in the upper, right hand corner of the app.
Under correspondence you have the ability to save text messages/emails. Each
conversation is saved separately.
1) Go to the navigation drawer.
2) To save text messages, select SMS and it will pull all conversations saved on your phone. Select desired messages and then save. The saved messages will appear again and you must save again by selecting the check mark on the top of the screen before navigating back.
3) To save emails, select ‘other’, enter in the contact name and then copy/paste your message into the content box.
1) To view/edit previously entered data, select the desired date from the calendar view where information has been entered.
2) Select desired category.
3) To edit, tap the pen icon in the upper, right hand corner or delete by tapping the trash can icon. You will always be asked to confirm a deletion.
4) Save changes by tapping the check mark located at the top of the screen.
Navigating Back and Forth
1) To navigate back to the main calendar view, tap the Divorce Log icon in the upper, left hand corner of the app.
2) You may also use the back arrow on your phone. Be careful when doing this because you may be navigating back without saving data.
3) To change months in the calendar view simply swipe to the left or right depending on the desired month. You can also do the same for days under the ‘add event’ tab.
1) To email/print the log, go to the navigation drawer (swipe from the left
edge of the screen).
2) After selecting the Log, customize the dates. Once this is done, the information will automatically be updated.
3) By using the pick list icon in the upper, right hand corner of the app, you can select individual categories to view/email.
4) Select the mail icon in the upper, right hand corner of the app.
5) Now select the format of the log file that you would like. It is it recommended (but not required) that you periodically email your logs for each individual, so you have them stored for your records.
All entered data is stored on your phones SD card (if SD card is available).
After uninstalling this app and installing it again, always select ‘open existing’ instead of ‘new’. This will pull in previously entered data.
- Day, Month, Log, and Child/Co-parent View
- Calculates all expenditures automatically
- Custom date selection
- Ability to add multiple children/ex’s
- Note area under each category to add additional information if needed
- Email function to send directly from the app in an HTML or plain text format
- Copy/Paste text messages or emails directly under correspondence in the application
After installing the app you will be prompted to enter in a child/co-parents name and date of birth. This must be done in order to proceed. Later you will have the option to enter as many names as you’d like. The name entered will then appear at the top/center of the app. All data entered will pertain to the selected child/co-parent. If you would like to select another child/co-parent tap the child tab then hold the name of the person you would like to select.
The month view displays all entered data in a graphical format. Tap the desired date and this will take you to the day view (see Day View for details).
Tap the day tab to work from the Day View. To enter your data, press and hold on the desired category. After you have entered your data, select either “Save” to save your data or “Back” to return to the main screen. To remove data, tap the selected category, the entered data will appear in the white field below, swipe left to delete. You can copy and paste emails or text/sms messages directly into the correspondence category. This is useful for tracking those “need to keep” messages.
Under this tab you will have the ability to add multiple children or your co-parents name. To switch to another name, hold the name of the desired person, that name will then appear at the top, center of the app. To edit a persons info, simply tap on their bar. If you would like to delete that person, swipe left. The current name is always displayed at the top of the screen. Be sure and check the user name before entering in any data.
Select Log and enter in your desired date range. Select remove calculate and the detailed log will be displayed. To email the log, tap the grey bar above “Event Log” to access the drop down menu. Tap send by email located next to the calculate button to email the log.
** You must calculate the log before emailing or the log will be blank **
Our email: [email protected]